SonarPhone Mobile Depth Sounder App
Turn Your Smartphone or Tablet into a High Performance Sonar System
As the name implies, SonarPhone turns your smartphone or tablet into a fully functional touch screen sonar system that will rival the performance of sonar systems costing hundreds more. You dont need cell phone coverage to use it, the SonarPhone Sonar Transmitter will work anywhere in the world. The SonarPhone transmitter creates its own WiFi hotspot and you can share its signal with as many people as you wish or password protect it just for yourself.
To use the SonarPhone App in anything other than Demo Mode you will need to connect to an existing SonarPhone Sonar WiFi Transmitter or purchase one of the three options yourself.
The T-POD (SP100) is a ultra portable WiFi transmitter systems that has a self contained battery and can be pulled behind your boat, cast or thrown from shore. The T-BOX (SP200) is a more permanently mounted system that is mounted in a boat with access to a 12 volt power supply (not included). Or the T-BOX (SP300) which is the T-BOX mounted on its own 12 volt battery pack to make it more portable.
SonarPhone delivers a multi-color color display plus it offers a robust menu of features you will be able to Test Drive by downloading this SonarPhone App and play the system in the DEMO setting.
The SonarPhone App includes 17 language options: English, Spanish, German, Polish, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese, Dutch, Finnish, Russian, Italian, Czech, Danish, French, Swedish and Greek.
For a limited time, all SonarPhone Sonar/Transmitter systems come with a bonus gift! A SmartPhone neoprene armband so you will have easy and safe access to your phone display at all times.
SonarPhone Setup Video
SonarPhone Depth Sounder Features
- Automatic Ranging, Sensitivity
- Transmit Range: 100 yards
- Water Temperature, Depth Indicator
- Audible Alarms for Fish/ Shallow/Low Battery
- Fish Icon
- Zoom Bottom Track
- Noise Rejection
- Surface Clarity
- Battery Indicator
- Screen controls: Touch screen, split screen display with touch screen zoom control.
SP100 WiFi SONAR T-POD
- For Casting or Trolling
- Transducer: Water activated transmitter
- Max depth range: 120 feet
- Sonar frequency: 125 kHz Single Beam 30
- Power source: 3.7V rechargeable battery. Runs for 4 continuous hours per charge.
- USB port charging system.
- Power output: 400 watts peak-to-peak
- Transmit speed: 100 Mbps
- Screen controls: Touch screen controls
- Weight: 4 oz
- One year warranty
Important: The T-POD is not intended for ice fishing. The wide cone and overall transducer design is for the open water. It will function floating in an ice hole, but you may experience excessive noise and difficulty seeing your bait. Consider a Vexilar Flasher for ice fishing.
Where To Buy a T-POD or T-BOX
SP200/SP300 WiFiSONAR T-BOX
- For Boat Use and Installations
- Permanent boat installation: SP200
- Portable boat installation w/suction cup transducer bracket: SP300
- Transducer: High-speed skimmer-style transducer with keel offset and 6 meters of cable.
- Max depth range: 240 Feet
- Sonar frequency: 200/83 kHz Dual Beam 20/40
- Power source: 12V DC power
- Included 12V, 4.5 amp-hour battery and charger. SP300
- Power output: 800 Watts Peak-to-Peak
- Transmit speed: 100 Mbps
- Carry case with 12 volt battery (15 hour run time) and charger: SP300 only
- One year warranty
Get the Free SonarPhone App
Before you spend any money, download the FREE app and give it a try in DEMO MODE. You can try out all of the features, then
purchase a T-POD or T-BOX.
Install SonarPhone for Droid from within the Google Play Store on your Android device.
Install SonarPhone iOS from within the Apple App Store on your iOS device.
SonarPhone Device Compatibility & Minimum Requirements
- Android: 2.6 and Up
- Apple: iOS 4.3 iPhone 4 & Up / iPad, iPad2, iPad Mini
Need help? Visit the Support Page
Vexilars T-POD No Hassle Service Program
Fishing can be hard on equipment, so if you damage your T-POD (and this is NOT covered by your warranty) you can have it replaced for a fraction of the original cost. This service also extends beyond the standard warranty period, so if five years from now the battery is fails, Vexilar’s No Hassle Service Program for SonarPhone T-POD owners will be there for you, for as long as you own the product!
Here’s how it works: Send us your damaged or destroyed SonarPhone T-POD along with $60.00 US and we will send you back a replacement T-POD! No questions asked. This cost includes domestic return shipping. Some additional shipping may apply for customers outside the USA. Credit card payment is also accepted by phone. (Visa and Master Card only)
6667 West Old Shakopee Rd Suite #101
Bloomington, MN 55438 USA
Attn: SonarPhone No Hassle Service
Be sure to include your name and return address and a phone number or e-mail address for us to contact you.
*Software Engineering by Phiradar Technology Co., LTD